PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
Maryhill College affirms its evangelizing and apostolic mission as a Catholic School directed to the service of the local community in particular and the nation in general, by being responsive to the urgent issues of our time. We provide a holistic learning continuum as approved by CHED and DepEd, enriched by Religion as core of the curriculum through learner-centered and outcome-based education
We are committed to provide quality education, faith formation, and opportunities for service among our students to become responsible Christians and globally competitive citizens.
Maryhill College is a Catholic Marian Institution of learning whose
members witness to the Filipino culture and Christian values and who live not
only for themselves but also for others.
- To educate the students in a Catholic and Marian way through the implementation of CHED and DepEd curricula with religion as the core.
- To provide an ongoing evangelization program for all members of the school community to become effective evangelizers.
- To ensure academic excellence through learner-centered instruction.
- To integrate Information Communication Technology (ICT) in the instructional program.
- To inculcate among our students the spirit of nationalism, patriotism, and social responsibility
- To cultivate the students’ unique potentials in culture and arts, sports and academics
- To develop respect for ecological balance and concern for the natural environment
- Christ-centered (Ad Jesum per Mariam)
- Socially Responsible
- Morally Upright
- Critical Thinker
- Proficient in the English Language
- ICT Skilled